- Liaise with support partner to resolve any functional and technical issues
- Provide SME support for any SAP issues
- Provide advice on SAP best practice
- Strong understanding of integration between MM, SD and FI
- Proven ability in implementing complex interfaces, from source system through middleware to SAP
- Good procurement and sales business process knowledge (P2P & O2C)
- Collaborates with the business on current processes and proposes solutions to enhance current functionality. Advise on system options, risk, cost versus benefits and impacts on business process. Provides guidance to other Functional Analysts in relation to cross functional impacts/testing and designs.
- Ability to work in a complex, challenging environment
- Strong communication skills, ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization
- SAP P2P analyst, with at least 8 years of SAP experience along with 3 full life cycle SAP MM (Material Management) implementations
- Experience in designing and maintaining any of the following is a must:
- In-house SAP bolt on procurement solutions, GT Nexus, planning system etc.
- Experience in IS-AFS preferred .
- Expertise in Purchasing, LIV, Pricing Procedures, Sales and Use Tax, IDOC process
- Experience with directly interacting with Senior management, managing expectations and working on multiple high priority assignments concurrently
- Exposure to Service Now ticketing system preferred
- Exposure to industry best practices related to SAP preferred
- Ability to transform and support advanced business functions and requirements into design.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team.
- Minimal understanding of ABAP, debug knowledge preferred
Educated to university degree level (or equivalent qualification)
Industry: IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area: Consulting
Role Category: IT Consulting
Role: Functional Consultant
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent