Hiring Ruby Developers
Type: Long term contract with the option of C to H.
Time required to join : 15 Days
Years of Experience: 5-7 Years
We are looking for a Senior Ruby Developer to join our IT team and help us build functional software and web-based applications. Candidate will be responsible in creating back-end solutions, building efficient gems and integrating front-end components. He/she will contribute in all phases of the software development life cycle, from design to deployment.
Must have Skills - Ruby, Ruby on Rails ,RDBMS, NoSQL datastores, APIs
- Building self-service UI backend APIs, including necessary integration, and automation with multiple systems
- Developing with modern frameworks such as Ruby on Rails, and Vue.js
- Providing software team leadership to both local, and offshore developers
- Delivering well tested code using frameworks like RSpec
- Collaborate with internal security team members, to further the DevSecOps team goals of outreach, and simplification of interaction with business development teams
- Have well founded opinions and be willing to express your disagreement when something doesn't pass the 'smell test' for you.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience with two or more RDBMS, one of which must be Postgres
- Experience with NoSQL datastores including ElasticSearch, and Redis
- Experience designing, and implementing APIs
- Containerized development, and serverless development both containerized and FaaS
- Thorough understanding of unit, and functional testing
- Experience with one or more clouds. At least one of which must be AWS, or Azure.
- Experience integrating with third party systems via APIs
- Multiple backend development frameworks, one of which must be Ruby on Rails
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in a related field of work or equivalent work experience.
Desirable Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience developing microservices
- GraphQL API development
- Experience with Golang
- Directory services like AD, and LDAP
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent