Medical recruiters / physician recruiters / healthcare recruiters
- Required recruitment specialists who work, specifically, within the healthcare field. Should understands the ins and outs of the organization to which they belong, ensuring his or her ability to seek out the proper candidates for job positions
- Medical recruiters are responsible for filling job openings with qualified physicians or professional individuals seeking employment in the healthcare industry.
- Recruiting the best candidates based upon the explicit needs of the Client.
- Medical recruiters must conduct thorough interviews in order to gauge the suitability of the candidate for the position.
- Reviewing applicants' resume/curriculum vitae
- Placing and assigning employees at clinics, hospitals, and other medical facilities
- Communicating efficiently with Client and employees ensuring the needs of both are met in a timely and effective manner
- Performing background checks on potential employees, as well as checking upon given references, transcripts, and credentials
- Negotiating salary, problem-solving, and counseling, therein establishing a rapport with the job candidate
- Medical recruiter must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Sourcing from Linkedin, Social Network and Making job postings on the Job Portal.
- Well versed about US Terms like W2, C2C, 1099, US Visas, etc.
- Achieve performance within specific deadlines
- Should be ready to work in US business hours
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: Recruitment Executive
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent