Roles and responsibilities
Greetings from Vedainfo..!
We are Hiring at Hyderabad location for Fulltime the below opportunity.
Exp:-4 to 8 yrs
MS Dynamics Developer (day-to-day responsibilities):
* Collaborate with functional team and other senior engineers, and management, to achieve
optimal application architecture and design
* Develop new functionality within our existing applications and NAV
* Work closely with company managers to design and implement new functionality
* Plan and grow the integration processes to developing applications
* Assist in strategic improvement with business processes
* Maintain existing software
Required Skills (must haves), include technologies and version:
* C/AL Coding experience on NAV
* Strong Microsoft Dynamics-NAV development experience
* Proven experience working with NAV and SQL Server
* NAV, SQL Administration & Maintenance.
* NAV implementation and upgrade experience a plus
* Solid understanding of ERP Processes
* Experience with solution design and documentation
* Experience with integration to other applications
* Working ability to handle external API's
* Excellent interpersonal skills are a must, as a significant amount of direct customer contact will be required in this position.
* Hands on experience on Nav latest versions.
* Knowledge and experience with developing web services and hands-on with NAV web services.
* Extensive SQL experience and significant hands-on knowledge of the NAV database schema
* Demonstrated ability to employ industry best practices toward requirements analysis, development process, documentation and SDLC is required.
* Payment integration with banks
Additional Skills (nice to haves):
* Experience with other Financial systems and Consolidation tools like BPC, Hyperion etc.,
If you feel that you are the right fit for the given opportunity, drop me mail with the below details along with your updated profile to email@example.com
Date of Birth
First Name & Last Name (Initial)
Highest Education & year of passing
Notice Period: (In Days)
Reason for job change:-
Last working day(if resigned):-
Presently working with:- (specify employer if on Contract mode)
Reason for relocating:-
Holding any offer:- (Yes/No)
If holding any offer , the reason why looking again for another one:-
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Senior Management
Role: ERP Consultant
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time